The complexity of revenue protection measures and the marketability of sales solutions in public transportation steadily increases due to changing risk allocations in concession contracts and the increasing competitive pressure.
Heinrich & Mortinger supports public transportation providers with respect to all questions concerning revenue allocation, including the negotiation and implementation thereof with other market participants, as well as the application of adequate sales service solutions.
Our experience particularly includes:
- structured analysis of regional tariffs
- procurement of sales technology and integration thereof in the existing infrastructure
- continuous development of tariff offers
- negotiations of allocating revenues and tariff engagement agreements
- development and maintenance of databank-based revenue accounting (revenue settlement)