The demands and complexity of financing transactions is ever increasing, including in respect of rail and infrastructure projects. In part due to increased indebtedness of the public sector as well as regulatory influences.
Heinrich & Mortinger has excellent relations with many international financial institutions, investors, insurance companies, lessors, manufacturers, maintenance companies as well as private and public transportation companies.
Heinrich & Mortinger supports clients, from the public sector as well as corporates, with independent and comprehensive advice in connection with all structured financings. Clients benefit from the highly specialized expertise of Heinrich & Mortinger’s partners and consultants and the large number of successfully closed transactions in which Heinrich & Mortinger successfully acted as advisor.
Heinrich & Mortinger provides support in connection with:
- Modelling and analysis of sensitivities
- Analysis of transaction risks and alternatives
- Structuring and arrangement of debt and equity financings, including through a competitive bid process
- Coordination of project- and financing documentation
- Ongoing administration, academy and compliance
- Lease & asset management of rolling stock, in cooperation with a network of technical experts and advisors