The challenges and complexities of structuring and managing financings in the railway sector are consistently rising, mainly due to the available alternatives and the involvement of private investors and operators.
Heinrich & Mortinger is an active player in the European and in particular the German rail market, with an additional focus on Eastern Europe, Russia and other CIS countries. Heinrich & Mortinger is up-to-date on market developments and well connected to the international community of financial institutions, lessors, operators, manufacturers, maintenance providers, consultants and private as wells as public transportation authorities.
Clients benefit from the highly specialized expertise of Heinrich & Mortinger’s partners and consultants and the large number of successfully closed transactions in which Heinrich & Mortinger acted as advisor.
Heinrich & Mortinger provides support in connection with:
- Structuring and arranging the complete financing, including debt and equity
- ROSCO- and portfolio financings
- Financial advisory in connection with purchase/sale of rolling stock
- Setting up and managing lender pools, including documentation and the on-going loan management/compliance
- Efficient management of rail assets, in cooperation with a network of professional engineers and consultants