The complexity of lending and investment transactions is ever increasing, in part due to the growing demand for hedging interest rate and currency exposure risks, in part due to the low interest rate environment and, most recently, due to regulatory influences on the economy and the banking industry.
Heinrich & Mortinger supports clients in connection with the refinancing and restructuring of medium to long-term financings, as well as compliance, restructuring and termination of structured financings and the sale of illiquid assets.
Clients benefit from the highly specialized expertise of Heinrich & Mortinger’s partners and consultants and the large number of successfully closed transactions in which Heinrich & Mortinger acted as advisor.
Heinrich & Mortinger provides support in connection with:
- Ongoing administration, academy and compliance
- Analysis of transaction risks and analysis of available alternatives
- Evaluation, recommendation and assistance with restructurings
- Refinancing and bankability
- Competitive bid process for financial products
- Analysis and restructuring of complex financial transactions
- Analysis and sale of portfolios of complex/ illiquid transactions